Following an injury or illness, clients find it difficult to determine a new career path. Vocational consulting can help determine a suitable job consistent with their abilities and limitations following a change in their life. Vocational consulting consists of:
- Conducting interviews, file reviews, and testing to identify a client’s vocational potential.
- Identifying similar occupations within a client’s skills and limitations.
Earning Capacity Assessment
- Evaluating the impact of an injury or disability on earnings.
- Comparing occupations a worker could perform before and after an injury.
- Develop jobs in competitive employment.
- Identify new jobs with education and training costs.
Labor Market Surveys
- Contact employers, obtain job descriptions, and check qualifications.
- Collect local, regional, and national occupational data.
- Project vocational potential, wages, and labor market access.
- Written reports and testimony.
Looking for other services? Visit the other pages detailing my services below.
- Vocational Counseling – Learning about your interests, skills, and aptitudes can lead you down the path of choosing a successful career.
- Workforce Development – Connect transitioning military members with successful civilian careers.
- Resources – Find free resources to help you find employment.